Find My Bus
Find My Bus, the school bus rider system provided by Edulog WebQuery, helps you determine the school a student is eligible to attend and the available bus stops. The system also provides a helpful street map.
Register for Bus Service
Get your bus number, stop time and location without making a call!
MISD Transportation asks that all students riding the school bus this school term register for bus service through Track My Bus, the Edulog parent portal app. Upon registration, the app will reflect the student's designated bus number, stop times and locations.
In addition, users can keep track of bus delays and substitutions caused by weather, construction or other conditions affecting MISD buses and their routes.
For school attendance zone questions, visit the Attendance Zones webpage or call Student Services at 817-299-6360. For questions about the Find My Bus web query system, call the Transportation Department at 817-299-6060.
Using the Find My Bus System
1. To use the Find My Bus System, enter the street address and select the appropriate grade level of the student.
2. Schools assigned to your street address will display. If the campus code is not highlighted, the text will indicate the address is within the walk zone of your school. Click on the highlighted Campus Code to see the bus stops assigned to your address. Walk zone means Transportation is not provided for the address.
Find MY Bus (2023-24 SY)
NOTE: All routes are subject to change due to the needs and safety concerns of the school district. We ask parents to verify bus information as close to the start of school as possible.
- In order to attend an MISD school, the student must reside within MISD. The Find My Bus system can also be used to determine a student's attendance zone. Simply input your address to see which schools you are zoned to attend.
- All students are advised to carry with them identification of their address and an emergency phone number.
- Bus drivers do not have the ability to access a student’s address. To prevent other students from being delayed, any student that does not know their stop will be taken back to their school at the end of the bus last run.
All stop times are estimates only. Times may be affected by traffic conditions, the loading and unloading of students as well as the number of students riding each day. Parents should plan for a 15-minute window before and after the estimated stop time.
Students must be able to independently ride the bus to and from school. Younger students, especially those of elementary age, must be able to recognize their bus stop and be able to walk to and from their home and the bus stop.
- Have the student wait at the bus stop location at a safe place on their side of the street until the bus arrives. If the bus is delayed, have the student wait for a full 30 minutes beyond the scheduled pickup time before returning home or to your selected neighbor.
- Be sure your student has a plan in case they miss the bus.