MISD Staff Clinic
The Mansfield ISD Staff Clinic is a low-cost, convenient health clinic for district employees, spouses and dependents. The clinic opened its doors for service to employees, spouses and dependents on Monday, February 17, 2014.
About the Clinic
Address: 252 Matlock Rd., Suite #130, Mansfield, TX 76063
The MISD staff clinic, located inside Methodist Family Health Center, is for all MISD employees and their dependents. Patients do not have schedule specific appointment times to visit the clinic. However, the clinic does offer call ahead scheduling with limited space availability.
Although call ahead scheduling is preferred, clinic personnel will inform walk-in patients of a time to be seen by a provider based upon the number of patients being taken that day. Walk-in patients will then have the option to wait at the clinic to be seen by a provider or return to the clinic at the time designated by the clinic personnel.
Occasionally, due to medical personnel availability, there will be days in which not all employees desiring to be seen will be able to visit a medical provider that same day.
Hours of Operation
COVID-19 Update: In an effort to ensure we keep our patients and families safe, we are offering virtual visits for patients. More information will be provided when patients call the clinic.Monday - Friday | Noon - 8:00 p.m.
Offices are closed daily from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
(NOTE: Hours are subject to change with limited notice. It is always a good idea to call ahead before visiting the clinic.)
The clinic is closed on the following major holidays:
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Day
For district holidays, you may want to check ahead for modified hours.
- Tzietal Davidson, PA-C Physician Assistant
- Ana Hernandez & Kayla Houston, Medical Assistant/Patient Representative;
- Melissa Gonzalez, CMOM, Office Manager
If you have a Staff Clinic question not answered in the FAQ section below, please contact Dr. Tracey Patton at 817-299-6340 or send it to email@example.com.
- Who can visit the clinic?
- How do I sign up to use the clinic?
- Where is the clinic located?
- What are the clinic hours?
- Will the clinic take appointments or accept walk-ins?
- Can other adults bring employee dependent children to the clinic?
- What does it cost to visit the clinic? Does it count towards my insurance deductible?
- What type of doctor will I see?
- Does the clinic have an onsite pharmacy or X-ray equipment?
- When should I choose the staff clinic over my primary care doctor or the ER?
- Can I use The Clinic for work-related injuries, workers' compensation claims or athletic physicals?