COVID-19 Shutdown: Staff FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) have been developed below for staff. A comprehensive list is below. The FAQ page for students and parents is available here.
As new questions arise, they will be added to this page. In addition, the district has established an email address specifically for inquiries about the impact of the extended closure. Send your questions and comments to email@example.com.
We thank you in advance for your patience as we work through this process together.
- Will employees be paid during the emergency closure?
- Will paychecks during this period include “extra duties” employees perform, such as tutoring, serving as a game worker, driving for a field trip, driving extra routes, catering, QUEST, etc.?
- If I'm called upon to work during the closure, how will my pay be calculated?
- Will substitute employees and tutors be paid during the emergency closure?
- What if I’m a long-term substitute? Do I qualify to get paid?
- My start date was during the COVID-19 Shutdown. Will I still get paid?
- What if I need to change my direct deposit?