Aspiring Leaders Training
Aspiring Leaders Training replaces Administrative Leadership Training and is intended for all current professionals (teachers, counselors, specialists, librarians) who aspire to become campus leaders. The sessions provide prospective candidates with a broad overview of effective leadership practices and preparation techniques for interviews.
NOTE: Participation in this training is not a requirement for MISD administrative positions and does not guarantee the participant a future administrative position within MISD.
- Target audience: any campus leader - teachers, instructional specialists/coaches, counselors and librarians.
- You must be able to attend all four sessions.
- A Master’s degree is not required to participate.
- Registration: Email your resume and interest letter to KristiCobb@misdmail.org.
2021-22 Course Dates
Meetings will be held from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. in Administrative Building #100 Great Room.
- October 19, 2021
- November 30, 2021
- February 1, 2022
- April 14, 2022
- Kristi Cobb, Executive Director of Elementary Schools