Salvage and Surplus Items
Old (salvage) computers can be picked up by the Distribution Center for recycling. Only campus technicians and the Technology Department can request and send these types of items to the Distribution Center. See instructions below:
Guidelines for SENDING surplus items:
- Determine if the item(s) are usable (final decision is made by Area Superintendent).
- All furniture considered surplus or broken will come back to the Distribution Center and be re-purposed in the district or sold in an online auction.
- Do NOT send items that were purchased with non-district funds, i.e. couch purchased with PTA funds.
- Do NOT combine computers with other items on the request.
- Contact your School Dude Administrator to submit a pick up/delivery work order to the Distribution Center and itemize the item(s) to be picked up.
Guidelines for REQUESTING surplus items:
- Make an appointment with Brad Barker or Mark Myers to view the items at the Distribution Center.
- Item(s) will be tagged by a Distribution Center employee.
- Requester must get approval for the item(s) from their area superintendent and email a copy of the approval to Brad Barker.
- Contact your School Dude Administrator to submit a work order. Items must be tagged for the campus or department with instructions of where the items are to be delivered.