- The Toys 4 Tots committee has come up with some dress up days for this week.
Tuesday – UGLY Christmas Sweater Day
Wednesday – Holiday Character/Gear Day
Thursday – Crazy Holiday hat and Sock day
Friday – Snowed-In PJ Day
So far the seniors are in the lead! Keep bringing those toys in. We are ¼ away from our goal. If you would like to watch the basketball game on Thursday and be dismissed from class, you will need to pay $1 to your advisory teacher. Students who have not paid will not be released to go. ALL proceeds will go towards Toys for Tots.
- We will need all juniors to bring in your apple devices to class on Wednesday and Thursday of this week for an ipad check up
- Last weekend, the Mansfield Swim and Dive teams competed in one of the fastest meets in the state of Texas. Of nearly 40 teams, the boys finished 7th and girls finished 12th. Maddie Mechling finished 4th in the 200 freestyle and broke the school record and also won the 100 backstroke. Jacob deLagerheim finished 15th in the 200 freestyle and 10th in the 500 freestyle. Arnoldo Cisneros-Siller finished 10th in the 200 Individual Medley and 2nd in the 100 breaststroke. Jase Pinckney finished 9th in the 50 freestyle and 6th in the 100 butterfly. Chase Adler finished 10th in diving. Tigers are back in the pool next weekend for the Mansfield ISD Invitational
- Anyone trying out for the boys soccer team please meet in the soccer locker room at 3:00 today.
- Do you want to help shelter animals this holiday season? Animal Rescue Club is hosting a drive for the local animal shelters to collect items that are in high demand. If you want to help, please bring items such as sturdy animal toys, fleece blankets, dog training treats, canned cat/dog food, puppy pee pads by next Thursday, December 6th. More needed items are listed on the flyers posted around the building. Please bring these items and any questions you may have to Ms. Ready in T10 or Ms. Padovani in F12.
- Garrin Fraze graduated from MHS last year. He is an extremely talented young man and has recently completed an album of spoken word. His music is powerful.
- You are invited to attend a live preview of the forthcoming album Music For The Pen, A Spoken Word Project by Garrin Fraze this Friday, November 30th at 3:30 p.m. in the MHS library.
- Seniors, the Mansfield ISD Multi Scholarship is application is open! The deadline is Feb 22, 2019. The application is available on the Mansfield ISD website, the MHS website and the MHS Counseling Center website.
- Students if you are planning to request a schedule change for the 2nd semester, you will need to go by the counseling office and pick up a spring schedule change request form. Please know that all submitted schedule change request will be considered, but that does not guarantee it will be approved. Schedule change request forms are due to the counseling office by Wednesday, December 12th. Late request will not be considered.
- Congratulations to the Varsity and JV Lady Tiger basketball teams last night for defeating Burleson. Varsity won 52-48 in an exciting game. Leading scorers for the Lady Tigers were sophomore Zarria Carter with 16, sophomore Kendyl Howell with 12, and sophomore Allison Stigarll with 10 points. Congrats ladies and good luck this weekend at the Phillips 66 Tournament in Katy, Tx!