MISD Children's Center Waiting List
If you are interested in a space for your child, call 682-314-1685 for enrollment information.
Opened September 12, 2005, the Children’s Center is state licensed for forty children from the ages of two through five years. Currently enrolled children will receive first priorty for each new school year enrollment period.
- Tuition cost includes the cost of breakfast, lunch and PM snacks.
- We do not charge for any days that Mansfield ISD is closed.
- The center will be open for Professional Development Days as needed.
- The hours of operation will be 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Two large classrooms, quality child care, and highly trained instructors.
- Fenced playground and other outdoor activities.
The Children’s Center will accept part time children for enrollment when these requirements are met:
- Full time spaces are filled first, no less than three (3) regularly scheduled days per week minimum or half days, mornings only, Monday-Friday. Tuition will be charged for each day the Mansfield ISD is open and your child is scheduled to attend.
MISD Children’s Center Waiting List Guidelines:
The age-appropriate list is based on the sex of the child, age of the child by September 1st, and date the form is received. Each individual child in a family must be put on the age-appropriate list. Parents must call or e-mail the Center to update addresses and telephone numbers. If this information is not updated and the center is unable to contact your family, we will fill the opening with the next name on the list. The MISD Children's Center reserves the right to balance groups according to the sex of the child, chronological age and development levels. This application does not obligate the parent to enroll this child, nor does it obligate the Children's Center to accept the child.