Mansfield ISD Professional Development is now on Eduphoria! Login here.
- 2018 Professional Development Week - View and download each schedule below.
- Mansfield Training of Professionals (MTOP) New Teacher Orientation Program (for all NEW professionals to the district and/or occupation) will be held at The MISD Center for the Performing Arts on the following days/times:
- July 31: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- August 1-2: 8:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- August 3: 8:15 - 11:30 a.m.
Get registered at eduphoria.mansfieldisd.org. For additional information, download the printable MTOP flyer or contact Venetia Sneed, Director of Human Resource Development at 817-299-6338.
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Heafner at the MISD Department of Human Resources at 817-299-6306.
Mansfield ISD Summer Conference 2018 - May 30-31
NOTE: Registration is closed. Please check with us next year for 2019 conference dates/times.
Attention Teachers! The 2018 MISD Summer Conference is May 30-31, 2018 at Legacy High School and is absolutely FREE for all MISD employees.
Staff members will have the opportunity to select from various sessions including English language learners (ELL), technology, advanced academics, special education and other content-specific courses to further your professional development.
View the 2018 Summer Conference Catalog and register here.
Registration opens Friday, April 13, 2018. The deadline to register is Wednesday, May 9.
- MISD Employees - FREE
- Out-of-District Employees - $25.00
Registration closes on Wednesday, May 9.
Forms of payment.
- Credit and/or debit card (additional fees apply)
- Personal check (payable to MISD Dept of Instruction)
- Money order (payable to MISD Dept of Instruction)
No cash, refunds or substitutions will be allowed.
Related Links: 2018 Summer Conference Flyer | 2018 Summer Conference Catalog
Questions? Please contact Norma Hannaman with questions 817-299-4380 at NormaHannaman@misdmail.org.