GO2 Program home
Professional Paras Flyer | Developmental Leave
The Professional Para program provides a series of professional development opportunities to enhance the skillset of instructional and administrative paraprofessionals.
Discussion points are targeted to meet the specific needs of paraprofessional groups and promote personal and professional development.
Participants engage in interactive lessons to enrich the general body of knowledge in order to maximize impact in their classroom and other district environments.
- Intended for district paraprofessionals aspiring to grow professionally and personally
- May be administrative or instructional paraprofessionals
- Participants attend class from 4:30–5:45 p.m. in the Great Room at the MISD Administration Building
- Comp time is awarded per course attended
- Registration: Participants register for the program in Eduphoria. Registration deadline is September 7, 2018. (Note: Comp time awarded per course attended)
- Contact: Kia Crosby at KiaCrosby@misdmail.org
2018-19 Course Dates
All sessions are held from 4:30 - 5:45 p.m. in the Great Room at the MISD Administration Building.
- September 11
- October 9
- November 13
- December 11
- January 8
- February 12
- March 19
- April 9
Venetia Sneed, Director of Human Resource Development