GO2 Program home
The Superintendent’s Cohort provides a focus group discussion on various topics reflecting the culture of a school district and organizational leadership.
Participants engage in dialogue regarding the real world issues facing the school environment. Interactive conversations with the Superintendent of Mansfield ISD provides participants a unique opportunity to ask questions, share concerns and explore the dynamics of leading a successful school district.
- Participants must be enrolled in an accredited Superintendent’s Certification Program.
- The Superintendent’s Cohort is open to new and returning applicants.
- Participants meet monthly on third Thursdays from 3:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. in the Superintendent's Conference Room in MISD Administration Building #100.
- Registration: email Amy Rejcek at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: write Amy Rejcek at email@example.com
2018-19 Session Dates
All sessions are held from 3:15 - 4:30 p.m. in the Board Conference Room at the MISD Center for the Performing Arts.
- September 20
- October 18
- November 15
- December 20
- January 17
- February 21
- March 21
- April 18
- May 16
Dr. Jim Vaszauskas, Superintendent