Huskies in the Know 5/6-5/10
Posted 05/06/2019 11:42AM
Important Dates to Know
- Teacher Appreciation Week - May 6-10
- Progress Reports for 6th Grading Period Posted in Skyward - Thursday, May 9
- Band UIL Competition - Friday, May 10
- 6th Grade Math STAAR Test/5th Grade Math STAAR Retest (closed campus lunches) - Monday, May 13
- 6th Grade Reading STAAR Test/5th Grade Reading STAAR Retest (closed campus lunches) - Tuesday, May 14
- 5th Grade Science STAAR Test (closed campus lunches) - Wednesday, May 15
- Field Day - Friday, May 17
- BOGO Book Fair - May 20-23
- Final Dog Dollar Store - Monday, May 20, during Husky Time
- Locker Clean Out (NO backpacks or large bags/purses after this date) - Monday, May 20; after lunches
- 6th Grade Band Concert - Tuesday, May 21 at Willie Pigg Auditorium at 6:00 PM
- College and Career Day - Wednesday, May 22
- Team Awards - Thursday, May 23 (see schedule of times below)
5th or 6th Course Sheets - Due May 8th
Mrs. Douglas visited with the 5th grade students this week to discuss choosing their classes schedules for the 2019-2020 school year. Please discuss with your child what courses he/she would like to choose for next year.
No Field Day if ISS/OSS is assigned!
Students who are placed in either In School Suspension (ISS) or Out of School Suspension (OSS) from May 6 - May 17 WILL NOT be able to participate in Field Day on Friday, May 17.
There will be NO refund on your child's Field Day shirt if he/she is assigned ISS/OSS during the May 6-17 window.
For more “In the Know” details, read Mrs. Gregory's newsletter to stay up to date with the current events at Icenhower Intermediate School.