The Mary Lillard PTA Fun Run is coming up and we’re looking for a few volunteers to assist with the distribution of prizes prior to the run and also help with logistics the day of the run. Please take a moment to review the volunteer options below and consider giving some of your time during this fundraiser that will help raise money for classroom technology, innovative supplies, field day and field trips!
· February 12-February 22—volunteers will meet at the front office and assist with the distribution of prizes to students who have received donations to the Fun Run.
· February 22—FUN RUN DAY! Volunteers will assist with the logistics and distribution of items during the various fun runs that will occur throughout the day.
There are also opportunities to assist with the Lillard Snack Stand. Below are volunteer times for this month and March. The time for this volunteer option is 3:40 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
· February 14
· February 22
· March 1
· March 22
If you can volunteer for the Fun Run or Snack Stand, please follow these directions to sign up for the time you’d like to assist.
Go to: https://www.pt-avenue.com
* Click "Log In" (top right)
* Enter the "School Name" (no spaces): MaryLillardIntermediate
* Click the "Calendar" (top right)
* Click on the date you are able to volunteer and select the volunteer opportunity.
* Fill in your information and make note of the shift you signed up for
* A reminder will be sent out to you 2-3 days before your volunteer shift
Please Note: All volunteers MUST complete an MISD background check BEFORE your volunteer shift. Here’s a link to the MISD policy and online form:https://www.mansfieldisd.org/page.cfm?p=6001 (see #2 to fill out the online form, click Lillard Intermediate)
If these volunteer opportunities don’t fit your schedule, please consider being part of our School of Excellence committee. Participants would meet with the PTA President once a month to suggest activities or programs that would help support the organization’s effort to achieve School of Excellence status through the National PTA. Those who would like more information on this initiative or are interested in volunteering, please contact Claudine Planter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VP Volunteers - Mary Lillard IS PTA