Bricks 4 Kidz® is devoted to providing an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, and we play with LEGO® Bricks. Classes are designed to teach the fundamentals of S.T.E.M. (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) education, built around our proprietary model plans, inspired by engineers and architects. At Bricks 4 Kidz, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
We offer activities for children ages 3-13+, including:
After-School Enrichment Classes
Week-Long Summer Camps
Kidz Night Out
Our programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide kids with the opportunity to solve problems and develop an appreciation for how things work, while having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
Introduce engineering and architecture principles
Explore all four of the S.T.E.M. concepts; science, technology, engineering and math
Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication
Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
Improve fine and gross-motor skills as children manipulate small components
Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic, interpersonal and auditory learning styles
Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
Foster an appreciation for how things work
Session 1- Tuesdays September 18-October 23
Time: 3:30-4:35 p.m. Tuesdays
Location: JL Boren ES
If your kids are signed up and paid for this event:
- Remind your child that the Bricks 4 Kidz class meets every Tuesday.
- Tell your child to meet outside the cafeteria doors for the Bricks 4 Kidz class immediately after school.
- Our instructor, wearing a Bricks 4 Kidz t-shirt, will be by the cafeteria door to greet them.
- Children can eat a peanut-free snack during the beginning of class.
- The Bricks 4 Kidz instructor will walk the children to the cafeteria doors in the back of the school, where you can meet and sign-out your child.
- Children attending the After School program will be walked to the MASC program area.
- If you will be late picking up your child, please call us at 817-937-4617.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns: 817-937-4617 or firstname.lastname@example.org