Communications & Marketing
Donald Williams, Associate Superintendent of Communications & Marketing
605 East Broad St.
Mansfield, Texas 76063
The Communications & Marketing Department supports the mission, vision, and values of Mansfield ISD by maintaining open and honest communication with families, staff, and the community.
The department works collaboratively to promote the district, inform the external and internal public, and build public understanding and community relationships.
The department’s areas of focus:
- Communication & Social Media – general and crisis communication
- Media Relations – the handling of media inquiries
- Marketing & Advertising – printed and digital collateral and advertising opportunities
- Community Relations – community engagement and partnerships
- Education Foundation - nonprofit support for educational activities
- Quest After-School Care - district after-school care program
- Web Services (Internet & Intranet) – external and internal website
- District Special Events & Awards – districtwide events and recognitions