Ten Mansfield ISD schools have been selected as 2018-19 Texas Honor Roll schools for demonstrating high levels of student success.
The Texas Honor Roll recognizes schools and districts that have demonstrated consistent high levels of student academic achievement, improvement in achievement levels over time and a reduction in achievement gaps among student populations.
For high schools, the Honor Roll recognition also includes measures of college readiness.
Mansfield ISD's 2018-19 Texas Honor Roll schools are:
- Louise Cabaniss Elementary School
- Carol Holt Elementary School
- Thelma Jones Elementary School
- Erma Nash Elementary School
- Mary Jo Sheppard Elementary School
- Asa E. Low, Jr. Intermediate School
- Donna Shepard Intermediate School
- Linda Jobe Middle School
- Rogene Worley Middle School
- Tarrant County College Southeast (TCC) Southeast Early College High School at Timberview
MISD’s Early College High School also received a special designation for having high student performance in science, technology, engineering and Math (STEM).
The Texas Honor Roll is presented annually by Educational Results Partnership (ERP) and the Institute for Productivity in Education.
This year, 855 higher-performing schools across the state were named to the Texas Honor Roll. The designations are based on 2017-18 Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR).
Learn more about how Texas Honor Rolls schools are determined here.