To better serve the community, please note the new days and time span for the Mansfield ISD free meals program.
Starting May 12, all kids up to age 18 and adults with special needs up to age 21 will receive the free food from 9 to 11 a.m. on Tuesdays and Fridays. (Three breakfast meals and three lunch meals will be provided on those days.)
- Glenn Harmon Elementary School
- D.P. Morris Elementary School
- Annette Perry Elementary School
- Mary Jo Sheppard Elementary School
- Della Icenhower Intermediate School
- Lake Ridge High School
Mansfield ISD wants to ensure that all students will still be provided a nutritious meal during the COVID-19 Shutdown and throughout the summer. An average of 25,000 meals each distribution day are provided through the program.
The packaged meals are distributed in a drive-thru fashion. Walkers and bike riders are also welcome to grab a meal to go.
No one will need to exit their personal vehicles; and if the child is not present, a form of ID or proof of enrollment will need to be presented on site.
Examples of ID and proof of enrollment are:
- • An official Letter/email from school that shows children as enrolled
- • An individual student report cards
- • An attendance record from parent portal of school website
- • A birth certificate for children not in school
- • A student ID card
Children do not have to be a student at the campus to qualify for the meal, and families can visit any of the participating sites.