The Human Resource Services staff looks forward to assisting you in the employment process. Here are a few of the standard questions that get asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I setup an account to apply for a position?
New users must first select the position they want to apply for. Click the "Apply for Selected Position" button in the upper right corner of the page. A new window will appear allowing you to setup a new account or login to an existing account.
- How do I know if my application file is complete?
When your online application has been submitted and all steps of the online process show completion, your application is complete.
- How long will my application file be retained?
Completed online applications are retained and active for one year. It is the responsibility of the applicant to update his/her application with any changes.
- When will I be interviewed?
Interviews are scheduled on an individual basis by campus and/or department administrators as vacancies and application deadlines occur.
- I am a teacher applicant who just graduated, and though I have applied for a certificate, I have yet to receive it. Will my application be considered incomplete until I receive my teaching certificate?
No. We will consider your application complete if you include a letter from your university or organization recommending you for a teaching certificate to the state agency responsible for teacher certification.
- I am out of state certified. What do I need to do in order to be Texas certified?
The Certification Division of the Texas Education Agency at (512) 463-8976 is willing to answer any questions or provide you with additional information.
- Who do I contact for verification of employment and/or salary information?
Visit the Employment Verification page.
For more information and/or additional questions, please contact Human Resource Services.