Thank you for your interest in joining Mansfield ISD. Applications for employment must be submitted through our online application system (Skyward FastTrack). MISD reviews and selects applicants to interview directly from the system.
To apply for a job within Mansfield ISD, please follow these simple steps:
Browse and select position(s) of interest
- Read the job description for position qualifications (click the "View Details of Highlighted Position" button). Applicants can also apply for a position directly from the job description.
Create a FastTrack profile or login to an existing account. Every applicant must have a profile before they can apply for a position within the district.
- I'm new to the system - New users must create a profile.
- Click the "Apply for Selected Position(s)" button and fill out the create a profile section.
- I'm an MISD employee - Existing employees cannot use a work email address to create a profile.
- Click the "Apply for Selected Position(s)" button and fill out the create a profile section using a different email address.
- I already have a FastTrack Profile - Existing account users must login.
- Click the "Apply for Selected Position(s)" button and fill in the login section.
Complete the application process.
- The bold red statement at the top of each page (I have completed 'said section' to the best of my ability) must be checked before you can move to the next section of the application.
- Once all sections are complete, you must select "Submit to HR" to complete the application process. NOTE: Clicking "Close" will cancel an application submission.
- At least one of your three references must be from a previous employer. References will not be contacted unless you are being considered for employment.
- Teacher applicants that have not graduated must present a status letter from the attending university.
Have questions? Check out the Application FAQ webpage. For the most recent salary information, view the Mansfield ISD Compensation Manuals.
The Mansfield Independent School District is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the provision of a quality educational program for all students. MISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age or sexual orientation.