Spring Family Social - April 24th
Hello Lillard Parents!
We are still in need of volunteers for this Wednesday's Spring Family Social. There are several volunteer opportunities to consider with shift times varying from 30 minutes to a little over an hour. Please review the volunteer listings below and information on how to sign-up. This year’s theme and line-up of activities are sure to be a memorable one for our students. Your donated time would be greatly appreciated!
*Collect Admission Forms and Payment
*Bounce House Monitor
*Face Paint Assistant
*Tattoo Artist Assistant
*Take admission tickets
*Food Truck Line Expeditor
*Event Decorations/Set Up
*Event Clean Up
PLEASE NOTE: All volunteers MUST complete an MISD background check BEFORE the Spring Family Socia event. Here’s a link to the MISD policy and online form: https://www.mansfieldisd.org/page.cfm?p=6001 (see #2 to fill out the online form, click Lillard Intermediate)
Below are directions to sign up:
Go to: https://www.pt-avenue.com
* Click "Log In" (top right)
* Enter the "School Name" (no spaces): MaryLillardIntermediate
* Click the "Calendar" (top right)
* Click on the event date and select the shift you are interested in filling.
* Fill in your information and make note of your shift time and information.
* A reminder email will be sent out to you.
Thank you and have a great week!
VP Volunteers- Mary Lillard IS PTA