Bus Rider Information
WebQuery, the school bus rider system, helps you determine the school a student is eligible to attend and the available bus stops. WebQuery also provides a helpful street map. Just enter the student's information and click "Go."
For school attendance zone questions, visit the Attendance Zones webpage or call Student Services at 817-299-6360. For questions about the bus routes web query system, call the Transportation department at 817-299-6060.
Using the School Bus Rider System
1. To use the Bus Rider System, enter the street address and select the appropriate grade level of the student.
2. Schools assigned to your street address will display. If the campus code is not highlighted, the text will indicate the address is within the walk zone of your school. Click on the highlighted Campus Code to see the bus stops assigned to your address. Walk zone means Transportation is not provided for the address.
2019-20 Bus Rider Information
Please note that all stop times are estimates only. Times may be affected by traffic conditions, the loading and unloading of students as well as the number of students riding each day. Parents should plan for a 15-minute window before and after the estimated stop time.
- All students are advised to carry with them identification of their address and an emergency phone number.
- Bus drivers do not have the ability to access a student’s address. To prevent other students from being delayed, any student that does not know their stop will be taken back to their school at the end of the bus last run.
Students must be able to independently ride the bus to and from school. Younger students, especially those of elementary age, must be able to recognize their bus stop and be able to walk to and from their home and the bus stop.
- Have the student wait at the bus stop location at a safe place on their side of the street until the bus arrives. If the bus is delayed, have the student wait for a full 30 minutes beyond the scheduled pickup time before returning home or to your selected neighbor.
- Be sure your student has a plan in case they miss the bus.