Our Schools


Zoning Change Early Transfer Request | Deadline March 1

Zoning changes will go into effect in the fall of 2025, enabling Mansfield ISD to better serve our fast-growing district population. Any student who will be rezoned in the 2025-26 school year will receive a notification indicating that they are impacted by the zoning change area.

For students who are impacted by rezoning, the following options are available for those students during the 2024-25 school year:

  1. Do nothing. Stay in your currently zoned campus and wait to attend your new campus in the 2025-26 school year.
  2. Complete the Early Option Transfer Application and submit it to Student Services. Attend your newly zoned campus one year early in the fall of 2024.

As per MISD Board policy, the district is not required to provide transportation for transfer students.

The new 2025-26 boundary zone for MISD campuses is available on the Attendance Zone webpage

March 1 is deadline to submit an Early Option Transfer Form to Student Services via email, mail or hand delivery.

  1. Email: misdearlyoption@misdmail.org
  2. Mail: Director of Student Services
    609 East Broad Street
    Mansfield, TX 76063
  3. Hand Delivery: 609 East Broad Street, Mansfield, TX 76063

Do not return applications to campus.Direct questions to Student Services at 817-299-6360.  

Early Option Form

Regular Student Transfer Requests | Deadline April 1

In order to be considered, transfer requests for the upcoming school year must be received in the Office of Student Services (609 East Broad St.) by April 1. All student transfers are processed in the order in which they are received.

Per Board Policy FDA (LOCAL), MISD does not accept out of district transfers. In order to attend MISD schools, the student must reside in MISD. The decision of the Director of Campus Support shall be considered final. Transportation is not provided for students who obtain an intra-district transfer. A student transfer may be requested only one time per school year.

  • 2023-24 Student Transfer Application
    Applications open annually on Feb. 1 for the upcoming school term. Should you have a specific need regarding transfers, please contact Student Services at 817-299-6364.
    • Leadership and STEAM Academies transfer requests will not be considered prior to April 1. Please contact the academy with questions.
    • Pre-K transfer requests start on April 10. Pre-K students must meet eligibility requirements at their home campus before requesting a transfer. Please contact Alycen Phan with questions.

Per MISD Board Policy, student transfer requests for any upcoming school year must be received no later than April 1.

Verification of approval will be sent to you and the approved campus via mail. The approval form should be taken to the campus upon enrollment, schedule pick-up etc.

Employee Option Transfer Requests | Deadline April 1

Full-time employees may request transfers from their home attendance zone to the attendance zone for the campus in which they work provided that space is available. Please note, if an employee's child is already on an approved transfer and continuing at the approved campus, there is no need to reapply. However, if the child of an approved transfer is changing campuses (4th, 6th or 8th grade students), you will need to apply for the new campus.

In addition, out-of-district employees (non-resident staff) will need to submit a County District 220-908 Form along with their transfer application. Applicants will be directed to the County District 220-908 form through the online transfer application after indicating that they live outside the district.

Requests for the next school year must be filed with Student Services by April 1 of the current school year or within 30 days of a new campus assignment.

All employee option transfers are processed in the order in which they are received. Delays in submitting a transfer could result in your requested campus reaching capacity before your application is reviewed.