Enrollment for your student(s) takes place online via Skyward (our web-based service) or in person at the campus of assignment.
- New Student Enrollment for the 2021-22 school term begins on May 1, 2021. For students who are new to Mansfield ISD - not enrolled in an MISD school on the last day of the prior school year. (Enrollment for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten students began on Thursday, April 1 in conjunction with Kindergarten Roundup.)
- Returning Student Enrollment for the 2021-22 school term begins on July 21, 2021. Information will be posted here and an email will be sent to current families when enrollment officially opens.
Follow the instructions below for online or in-person options.
New Student Online Enrollment
To be classified as new to the district, a student must NOT have been enrolled in a Mansfield ISD school on the last day of the prior school year. In order to enroll your child as a new student in Mansfield ISD, please complete the following steps:
STEP 1: Find Your School. If you need assistance in determining which campus your child will attend, you may use the Find My Bus System to find your school or call the Department of Transportation (817) 299-6060.
NOTE: If you are enrolling a Pre-K student, please visit the Pre-Kindergarten Enrollment webpage.
STEP 2: Gather Required Documents. In order to enroll a student, you will need to make sure you have all the required documents. You may either scan the documents to your computer and upload them using our online enrollment system, or you may bring them to the school for copies to be made.
|To enroll your child, you will need the following documents:
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s Government Issued Photo Identification
- Proof of Residency in the form of a current (within last 30 days) electric, gas, water bill or lease agreement. (No other documents will be accepted—including, but not limited to, termination and disconnection notices).
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Student’s Shot Record (must show child's name)
- Student’s Certified Birth Certificate (Order a certified birth certificate at Texas.gov [Español])
- If applicable, Withdrawal Papers and Records from last school attended.
STEP 3: Review the instructions on the Online Enrollment Process. For detailed instructions regarding the online enrollment process, please view our step-by-step instructions.
STEP 4: Enroll Your Student. Completely new parents/guardians will get started by creating an account. Parents/guardians enrolling a new student with a sibling that is currently attending a Mansfield ISD school, may skip to Skyward Family Access using their current account.
New Student In-Person Enrollment
Before an in-person appointment can be scheduled, students must start the enrollment process online. Each school provides computer access and guidance for any parents needing use of a computer or help with the online process. For more information, please contact your school to setup an appointment.
For more information regarding new student enrollment, please contact your campus or visit the links below. You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.