Free & Reduced Meals
Families that are eligible for free and reduced meals must complete a meal application.Families can apply for Free & Reduced Meals:
1. Through SchoolCafé, the new online meal payments system for Mansfield ISD
2. By submitting a paper application available at the Mansfield ISD Student Nutrition Department (1151 Mansfield Webb Road, Arlington, TX 76002) or any MISD school.
The online process is not only safe and secure, but also completely private and available anytime, anywhere!
- Safe & Secure - SchoolCafé follows industry best practices in maintaining security. We use 128-bit encryption to secure data transfer between your browser and our server. From the time you login until the time you logout, all data is encrypted.
- Private & Available - Apply online in the comfort and privacy of your own home. The online service is available 24/7 anytime, anywhere there is an Internet connection!
- Fast - Your data is transmitted to the Nutrition Office the same day you apply, allowing for quicker processing so you can receive benefits faster.
Apply Online for Free & Reduced Lunch at SchoolCafé
If you have questions regarding your application status or applying online, please be ready to provide all names, schools and IDs along with your questions to Student Nutrition at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-299-6040.