Forms & Helpful Links
- Ice Cream Order Order Guide
- Request for Refund
- Snack Bulk Order Form (Campus/District Use)
- Special Diet Request Form
- Free & Reduced Meals
- Guidelines for Selling Food at Schools
- Non-Food Ways to Raise Funds
- S.H.A.C (Student Health Advisory Committee)
- Smart Snacks Overview
Health & Nutrition Fun Links - Want an easy and fun way of finding the latest on health and nutrition? Get your kids and surf through any of the following links and enjoy finding new and healthy recipes, articles and information on health and nutrition for you and your family.
- Eat Healthier with Rachel Ray
- Eat Healthy at Home - Tips & Affordable Recipes
- Tips for Eating Well
- Texas Association for School Nutrition
- USDA Team Nutrition
- Eat Smart, Play Hard
- Calorie Labeling Requirements for Vending Machines
- School Nutrition Association
- American Dietetic Association
- Action for Healthy Kids
- Kids Health for Kids
- Texas Department of Agriculture’s Square Meals
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online here, from any USDA office by calling (866) 632-9992 or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
- mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442
- email: email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.