The MISD SEL Department will provide resources in the form of newsletters and informational meetings throughout the school term. Links to these resources can be found below for both parents and educators within the district.
2022 Curriculum Night Parent Meetings
Join us for an opportunity to view Mansfield ISD's social emotional learning curriculum. Grade-level sessions will be held at R.L. Anderson (1016 Magnolia Street, Mansfield, TX 76063) at 6 p.m. on the following dates:
- Pre-K & Kinder | Jan. 19, 2022 at 6 p.m.
- Grades 1-4 | Jan. 24, 2022 at 6 p.m.
- Grades 5-6 | Jan. 31, 2022 at 6 p.m.
- Grades 7-8 | Feb. 2, 2022 at 6 p.m.
- Grades 9-12 | Feb. 7, 2022 at 6 p.m.
For more information, please contact Mendy Gregory or Karrye Aquino.
Other Parent Resources