Mission, Vision, Beliefs
The Social-Emotional Learning division of Mansfield ISD is dedicated to improving school climate and student engagement.
To promote safe and supportive environments that develop social emotional skills to meet the needs of all students.
A district where all students utilize social emotion skills in order to successfully engage and interact with the world around them.
Our Core Beliefs
- A positive school culture and climate is essential when establishing a constructive learning environment for all students.
- All students can possess the ability to engage and interact with others in a healthy social manner.
- Social-emotional skills can be learned by all students when explicitly and consistently taught, modeled, and practiced.
- Social-emotional learning embedded in a rigorous academic setting creates a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- Social-emotional learning is a necessary component to assist with the growth and development of all students.