Forms & FAQs
The Annual Report highlights the organizational structure, accomplishments, achievements and the service provided to the students, parents and staff of MISD.
- Parking Rules/Guidelines (Students)
- Parking Rules/Guidelines (Staff)
- Parking Permit Application
- Parking Ticket Appeal Request
- Driver Exchange Form
- Complaint Affidavit Form
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the hours for getting a parking permit?
- Does the student’s name have to be on the insurance card to purchase a parking permit?
- What type of payment do you accept?
- Where are you located?
- Where is the fingerprinting office?
- What happens when I appeal a ticket?
- How do I get a parking permit if I only have dealer tags on my vehicle?
- Why do I have to file a report if I just lost my I.D. badge?
- Why are video cameras allowed in certain special education classrooms?