Our Schools

Forms & Documents

The Affordable Care Act: IRS FAQs - On December 28, 2015, the IRS extended due dates for employer health care information reporting forms in 2016. Employers must furnish employees with either Form 1095-B or 1095-C by March 31, 2016. Individual taxpayers will generally not be affected by this extension and should file their tax returns as they normally would. However, due to these extensions, some individual taxpayers may not receive a Form 1095-B or 1095-C by the time they are ready to file their 2015 tax return. While the information on these forms may assist in preparing a return, the forms are not required for filing. Taxpayers may prepare and file their returns using other information about their health insurance. Individuals do not have to wait for their Form 1095-B or 1095-C in order to file.

Documents & Forms

Setting Up and/or Making Changes to an Existing Direct Deposit:

  1. Fill out the direct deposit form

  2. Attach a bank form or voided check (must include the routing number, account number, bank name and employee's name)

  3. Email ALL of the following using your district email account to payroll@misdmail.org:

    • Direct deposit form

    • Bank form/voided check

    • Copy of your school ID

    • Your legal name and employee ID#

Absence from Duty & Timesheets

TRS Education Membership Videos

TRS Education Membership videos are intended to provide answers and information to the most commonly asked questions about TRS member pension benefits. No matter where you are in your career, you will find something useful in each video. Watch each video in the series here.