- Active cases are individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 and are currently in home isolation.
- Recovered cases are individuals who were previously diagnosed, are now past the infectious period and require no further quarantine or isolation.
- Total cases since are the cumulative number of active cases since the beginning of the school term or the date indicated.
- The COVID Mitigation Tiered Systems Diagram has been implemented with advisory levels in place if communicable disease student percentages increase. (NOTE: Advisory levels are only in effect for student cases.)
- Green = Active number of campus student cases is below 3%.
- Yellow = Active number of campus student cases is at 3-4.9%.
- Red - Active number of campus student cases is 5% or more.
This page is updated on a daily basis (excluding weekends and district holidays) by the MISD Health Services Department. If you have further questions, please contact the Health Services Department at 817-299-6370.