Fall Classes @ TCC
Fall dual credit registration is now open through August 17. Please review eligibility and process requirements below.
Before you can register, you must have completed the following steps:
- Fill out application - Upon completion of your application, you will receive an e-mail from TCC with your ID#. This can take up to 10 days. Once you have your ID#, you will be able to set up your Webadvisor Account.
- Complete the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA) - Once the PAA is complete, you are ready to TSI test.
- Have required TSI scores - If you have not TSI tested, you will not be able to register until testing is complete. Testing is only available remotely at this time.
- NOTE: You can also check to see if you qualify for an SAT/ACT exemption. If you have qualifying scores, you will need to do the following:
Please refer to your campus fall schedule below to select your course:
- Frontier HS Fall Schedule
- Lake Ridge HS Fall Schedule
- Legacy HS Fall Schedule
- Mansfield HS Fall Schedule
- Summit HS Fall Schedule
- Timberview HS Fall Schedule
NOTE: Biology will be offered at Timberview HS and a second location that has yet to be determined. Biology sections are currently not included but will be made available to the necessary schedule(s) once they are assigned.
- If you are involved in extracurricular activities (i.e. band, cheerleading, athletics), please take into consideration that practice times may overlap with dual credit class times. Please do not sign up for a class that may be affected by another obligation.
- Certain class combinations cannot be made. If you select a TCC class during 2nd or 6th period, you cannot select a TCC class during 3rd or 7th period. For example, if you select a class during 2nd period, you will not be able to take a class during 3rd or 7th period.
Registering for Courses
Students will register through TCC Webadvisor. HOWEVER, before you can get started, you must have your TCC ID# found in your original email from TCC or your TSI score report.
All students must submit a student/parent agreement after they have successfully registered.
Need help? Registration assistance is being sent by e-mail weekly as long as sessions are needed.
Required Orientation for New Students
All NEW dual credit students are required to complete dual credit orientation. If you do not complete this orientation, you will be dropped from your courses.
Accessing and completing your online orientation:
Be sure to check your Blackboard account regularly as we hope to have Online Dual Credit Orientation available as early as Friday, May 1.
- Login to myTCC(Blackboard) with your TCC Username and Password (created when initially activating your WebAdvisor account)
- Find the section “My Organizations,” and select the organization title “SE-DC: SE-Dual-Credit”
- Select “Dual Credit Orientation” in the left menu bar.
- Review all materials within the Dual Credit Orientation module:
- Dual Credit Orientation Presentation (five videos)
- SE Campus Resource Video
- Quick Start Guide
- TCC Advising Syllabus
- Campus Map
- Complete Dual Credit Orientation Quiz to receive credit for completion of orientation (must earn at least a 70%)
Paying for Courses
Payments for fall dual credit classes MUST be made to your high school bookkeeper. We will begin accepting payments in August. Do not pay TCC for fall dual credit classes.
- Per Course Fee (free/reduced lunch students) - $25
- Per Course Fee (all other students) - $115
Students are allowed to take a maximum of three courses per semester.
If you have registration issues, please contact Jennifer Castrillo at JenniferCastrillo@misdmail.org or 817-299-6376.