- 2021-22 Intent of Federal Funds
- Title I brochure
- Understanding ESSA: A Parent’s Guide
Any non-profit private school seeking to participate in ESSA programs or for any questions regarding entitlement issues, individuals should contact Dr. Victoria Miles, Director of Federal Programs, at VictoriaMiles@misdmail.org or 817-299-6358.
Federal Report Cards - The U.S. Department of Education requires each state to publish an annual report card with specific district- and campus-level data. Every district that receives Title I, Part A funding is responsible for distributing the state, district, and campus-level report cards to each of its campuses, the parents of all enrolled students, and the general public.
The Federal Report card contains student achievement results in Reading and Math in addition to other federally required information. Visit the TEA website for the latest reports.
Accountability Reports - The new rating system, passed by state legislature in 2015, requires the TEA to give each public school and each district an A through F (A-F) letter grade, similar to a child’s report card. Visit the TEA website for the latest reports.
Title I – Title I is a federally funded program designed to address the academic needs of students and to assist them in meeting the state's standards in the areas of reading, writing, science and mathematics. Title I schools are determined by the percentage of students at each school who are eligible for free or reduced lunch.
Number and names of Title I schools identified as in need of improvement, including the stage of improvement and safeguards missed for any schools identified for improvement.
- Title I Schools, 2021-22
- Title I Schools, 2020-21 (Schools identified for improvement in 2019-20 remain due to COVID-19 spring closures)
- Title I Schools, 2019-20 (Summit HS, Lake Ridge HS, Jobe MS, Worley MS, Icenhower IS, Brockett ES and Harmon ES were identified for improvement in 2019-20)
- Title I Schools, 2018-19 (No Title I schools were identified for improvement in 2018-19)
- Title I Schools, 2017-18 (Timberview HS, Summit HS, Harmon ES, Davis ES and Gideon ES were identified for improvement in 2017-18)
- Title I Schools, 2016-17 (No Title I schools were identified for improvement in 2016-17)
- Title I Schools, 2015-16 (No Title I schools were identified for improvement in 2015-16)
- Title I Schools, 2014-15
- Title I Schools, 2013-14
- Title I Schools, 2012-13
- Title I Schools, 2011-12
- MISD Parent & Family Engagement Policy
- Política de participación de padres y familias
- Chính Sách Về Sự Tham Gia Của Phụ Huynh & Gia Đình