Federal Report Cards - The U.S. Department of Education requires each state to publish an annual report card with specific district- and campus-level data. Every district that receives Title I, Part A funding is responsible for distributing the state, district, and campus-level report cards to each of its campuses, the parents of all enrolled students, and the general public.
The Federal Report card contains student achievement results in Reading and Math in addition to other federally required information. The Federal Report Cards are located at the following link: https://rptsvr1.tea.texas.gov/perfreport/frc/2018/srch.html
Accountability Reports - The new rating system, passed by state legislature in 2015, requires the TEA to give each public school and each district an A through F (A-F) letter grade, similar to a child’s report card. Visit the TEA website for the latest reports at https://tea.texas.gov/2018Accountability.aspx.
Title I – Number and names of Title I schools identified as in need of improvement, including the stage of improvement and safeguards missed for any schools identified for improvement.
- Title I Schools, 2019-20
- Title I Schools, 2018-19 (No Title I schools were identified for improvement in 18-19)
- Title I Schools, 2017-18 (Timberview HS, Summit HS, Harmon ES, Davis ES and Gideon ES were identified for improvement for 17-18)
- Title I Schools, 2016-17 (No Title I schools were identified for improvement in 2016-17)
- Title I Schools, 2015-16 (No Title I schools were identified for improvement in 2015-16)
- Title I Schools, 2014-15
- Title I Schools, 2013-14
- Title I Schools, 2012-13
- Title I Schools, 2011-12
- MISD Parent & Family Engagement Policy - English
- Póliza sobre la participación de padres