Public Notice of ESSA Federal Grant Application
Mansfield ISD gives public notice of the district’s intention to apply for the 2023-24 ESSA Federal Grant with the Texas Education Agency.
If there is any member of the public who wants to provide a comment regarding the district’s application for the 2023-24 ESSA Federal Grant application, please submit comments to Mansfield ISD no later than June 2, 2023 at 4 p.m. via email to TamaraVardy@misdmail.org.
Federal Report Cards
The U.S. Department of Education requires each state to publish an annual report card with specific district- and campus-level data. Every district that receives Title I, Part A funding is responsible for distributing the state, district, and campus-level report cards to each of its campuses, the parents of all enrolled students, and the general public.
The Federal Report card contains student achievement results in Reading and Math in addition to other federally required information.
Visit the TEA website for all of the latest reports.
The new rating system, passed by state legislature in 2015, requires the TEA to give each public school and each district an A through F (A-F) letter grade, similar to a child’s report card. Visit TXschools.gov for the latest reports.
Title I is a federally funded program designed to address the academic needs of students and to assist them in meeting the state's standards in the areas of reading, writing, science and mathematics. Title I schools are determined by the percentage of students at each school who are eligible for free or reduced lunch.
- Title I brochure
- Understanding ESSA: A Parent’s Guide
Number and names of Title I schools identified as in need of improvement, including the stage of improvement and safeguards missed for any schools identified for improvement.
- Title I Schools, 2022-23
- Title I Schools, 2021-22
- Title I Schools, 2020-21 (Schools identified for improvement in 2019-20 remain due to COVID-19 spring closures)
- Title I Schools, 2019-20 (Summit HS, Lake Ridge HS, Jobe MS, Worley MS, Icenhower IS, Brockett ES and Harmon ES were identified for improvement in 2019-20)
- Title I Schools, 2018-19 (No Title I schools were identified for improvement in 2018-19)
- Title I Schools, 2017-18 (Timberview HS, Summit HS, Harmon ES, Davis ES and Gideon ES were identified for improvement in 2017-18)
- Title I Schools, 2016-17 (No Title I schools were identified for improvement in 2016-17)
- Title I Schools, 2015-16 (No Title I schools were identified for improvement in 2015-16)
- Title I Schools, 2014-15
- Title I Schools, 2013-14
- Title I Schools, 2012-13
- Title I Schools, 2011-12