Records: Storage & Shredding
- All records must be stored in an MISD record storage box. Boxes and labels may be ordered through Skyward.
- Each box must be labeled with the official “MISD Records Storage Label”.
- When labeling the box, be sure to put it on the end of the box.
- The following fields must be completely filled out:
- Box Contents: (what is in it?)
- Date of Contents: (What year is stored in the box?)
- Boxed By:
- Destruction Date: (refer to records control schedule)
Contact your School Dude Administrator to submit a work order. For your campus/department School Dude designee, contact Kim Sherlock at KimSherlock@misdmail.org or 817-299-4345.
- Original adhesive labels and an MISD records storage box MUST be used at all times. All other labeling or boxes will be returned to the campus.
- Refer to the records control schedule when deciding upon a storage and/or destruction date.
- Only store one year at a time. Each academic year must be boxed individually.
Records to Shred
Campuses and departments are responsible for shredding their own records. The Distribution Center no longer picks up records to shred.