Bulk Mail Procedures
- Have the flap down on each envelope with the school/dept three-digit number next to the return address (at least the first envelope of the stack).
- If your envelopes are peel and stick, you must seal each envelope before sending them for postage. Postage machine will only seal regular envelopes.
- If extra pick up is required, please email Brad Barker or Melida Carpenter at least one day in advance.
Return Receipt Cards (Green)
- Please let your MISD mail carrier know how many you will need, and the cards will be included in your next-day mail run.
- If needed, the green cards can be picked up at your local post office. They are free and can take as many as you need.
Outgoing Mail Procedures
- Please make sure your three-digit organization number is included in the return address.
- You may also drop mail off at 1920 N. Main Street, Mansfield, TX 76063