Our Advisory Council
The Advisory Council, comprised of students, staff, businesses and organization members, was formed to provide support, feedback and guidance to the Board of Trustees about issues related to educational equity throughout Mansfield ISD.
Working together to fulfill the district’s Vision 2030 values of students first, continuous improvement, integrity, communication, positive relationships and resiliency, the council makes recommendations to the Board regarding changes to policy, procedures and practice within Mansfield ISD.
The council meets monthly at the Dr. Jim Vaszauskas Center for the Performing Arts Center. All meeting agendas and minutes are posted here.
Advisory Council Members
Strategic planning committees were also formed to work in each of the key focus areas described in the equity audit.
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- 2023-24 School Term
- 2022-23 School Term
- 2021-22 School Term
- August 16, 2021 (Meeting Minutes)
- September 20, 2021 (Meeting Minutes)
- October 18, 2021 (Meeting Minutes)
- December 13, 2021 (Meeting Minutes)
- February 28, 2022 (Meeting Minutes)
- March 21, 2022 (Meeting Minutes)
- April 11, 2022 (Meeting Minutes; Presentation)
- May 9, 2022 (Meeting Minutes; Presentation)
- 2020-21 School Term
Inclusion is the practice or policy of providing equal access to opportunities and resources for people who might otherwise be excluded or marginalized, such as those who have physical or mental disabilities and members of other minority groups.