Frequently Asked Questions
Be sure to view the 2019-20 QUEST Parent Handbook for further details about Mansfield ISD's after-school care program. Our frequently asked questions section below will help answer any additional questions you may have.
- What ages does QUEST serve?
- When does the program operate?
- Does my child have to attend five days a week?
- Are scheduled / unscheduled drop ins allowed?
- What happens if the district is closed or delayed due to inclement weather?
- How do I register my child?
- How soon can my child(ren) start attending?
- What is the instructor to student ratio?
- How do I pay?
- How do I make CHANGES to my student's account or enrollment status?
- What happens if I need to REMOVE my child(ren) from the program?
- Will my child receive a snack at QUEST?
- Can I send snacks with my child(ren)?
- Are personal belongings allowed?
- How do I add individuals to the list for pick up/release?
- Who do I notify if my child(ren) will be absent?
- Do I have to sign my child in and out?
- In what ways can parents be involved?