Frequently Asked Questions
Be sure to view the 2020-21 QUEST Parent Handbook for further details about Mansfield ISD's after-school care program. Our frequently asked questions section below will help answer any additional questions you may have.
QUEST Afterschool Care will begin on Tuesday, Sept. 8, the first day of in-person instruction.
- What are your COVID-19 protocols and procedures?
- What ages does QUEST serve?
- When does the program operate?
- Does my child have to attend five days a week?
- Are scheduled / unscheduled drop ins allowed?
- What happens if the district is closed or delayed due to inclement weather?
- How do I register my child?
- How soon can my child(ren) start attending?
- What is the instructor to student ratio?
- How do I pay?
- Do you accept CCMS?
- How do I make CHANGES to my student's account or enrollment status?
- What if I need to remove my child(ren) from the program?
- Will my child receive a snack at QUEST?
- Can I send snacks with my child(ren)?
- Are personal belongings allowed?
- How do I add individuals to the list for pick up/release?
- Who do I notify if my child(ren) will be absent?
- Do I have to sign my child in and out?
- In what ways can parents volunteer?
- What are the COVID-19 safety protocols in place for the QUEST program?
- Can elementary and intermediate students in the MISD Virtual Academy participate in the QUEST program?
- In the event of school closure, will the QUEST program close?