Camp Destination, QUEST's summer day camp, offers hands-on academic activities for current MISD students ages 4 through 12. Campers will experience fun and engaging activities that align with state standards and inspire creativity, imagination, problem solving and self-awareness.
Last Updated: March 17, 2020
Registration for Camp Destination has been delayed until further notice. Please check back in the coming weeks for new details.
- For applications to be approved, all accounts with QUEST must be in good standing.
- Parent/guardians must attend a parent orientation and complete required paperwork before a child can attend camp.
- Families must be able to commit to a minimum of seven weeks in the camp.
- Students must arrive daily by 8:30 a.m. Breakfast is served at 8 a.m.
- Students are required to attend weekly field trips.
- Weekly tuition is required in advance. The camp is a pre-paid program.
Camp Dates & Fees
Dates: June 1 - July 31, 2020
Time: 6:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (Students must arrive by 8:30 a.m.)
Location: J.L. Boren Elementary (1401 Country Club Drive, Mansfield, TX 76063)
Price: The weekly fee includes access to all camp activities, breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack as well as a T-shirt.
- One-Time Registration Fee | $75 (single child); $100 (family)
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Weekly Fee | Weekly tuition fees must be paid in advance.
- One child = $165/week per child
- Two or more children = $155/week per child