Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit our frequently asked questions section below, for more information about the QUEST program.
- What ages does QUEST serve?
- When does the program operate?
- Does my child have to attend five days a week?
- Are scheduled / unscheduled drop ins allowed?
- What happens if the district is closed or delayed due to inclement weather?
- How do I register my child?
- How soon can my child(ren) start attending?
- What is the instructor to student ratio?
- How do I pay?
- How do I make CHANGES to my student's account or enrollment status?
- What happens if I need to REMOVE my child(ren) from the program?
- Will my child receive a snack at QUEST?
- Can I send snacks with my child(ren)?
- Are personal belongings allowed?
- How do I add individuals to the list for pick up/release?
- Who do I notify if my child(ren) will be absent?
- Do I have to sign my child in and out?
- In what ways can parents be involved?
The QUEST program begins on the first day of school and operates on the same calendar as the district. The program does not operate on student holidays, staff development days, teacher workdays and holiday breaks.
Please submit your changes using the following guidelines to the QUEST office at email@example.com:
Subject line: Authorization of Release/Pick Up
Body of email:
- Student Name
- Full name of Authorized Individual
- Driver's License #
NOTE: Students are only released to authorized individuals, 18 years of age or older. All individuals must be able to provide photo identification at the time of pick up.