Through our partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters, MISD's one-on-one mentoring program is committed to connecting students with caring adults who can help students overcome obstacles and succeed in school and life.
During visits, mentors will engage in a variety of activities that focus on building positive relationships with their mentee. These one-hour weekly visits are scheduled during school hours at the student's campus.
Become a Mentor
There are five simple steps to becoming a Mansfield ISD mentor:
- Step 1 - Inquire. Tell us you're interested.
- Step 2 - Apply. Complete an application.
- Step 3 - Interview. We'll get to know more about you.
- Step 4 - Match. We'll begin searching for your perfect match.
- Step 5 - Introductions. You'll meet your mentee.
GET STARTED NOW! (NOTE: You must enter "would like to mentor a Mansfield ISD student" in the Comments section to be matched with a student within MISD.)
If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't worry - we're here for you! Our professionally trained staff will provide training, guidance and support every step of the way.