Frequently Asked Questions
Be sure to view the 2021-22 QUEST Parent Handbook for further details about Mansfield ISD's after-school care program. Our frequently asked questions section below will help answer any additional questions you may have.
For information on the new ACE Program afterschool care, please view this document.
- What ages does QUEST serve?
- When does the program operate?
- Does my child have to attend five days a week?
- Are scheduled / unscheduled drop ins allowed?
- What happens if the district is closed or delayed due to inclement weather?
- How do I register my child?
- How soon can my child(ren) start attending?
- What is the instructor to student ratio?
- How do I pay?
- Do you accept CCMS?
- How do I make CHANGES to my student's account or enrollment status?
- What if I need to remove my child(ren) from the program?
- Will my child receive a snack at QUEST?
- Can I send snacks with my child(ren)?
- Are personal belongings allowed?
- How do I add individuals to the list for pick up/release?
- Who do I notify if my child(ren) will be absent?
- Do I have to sign my child in and out?
- In what ways can parents volunteer?
- In the event of an unexpected school closure, will the QUEST program close?