Welcome to Mansfield Independent School District’s Financial Transparency Page. The Business and Finance Department is responsible for the management of the District’s financial resources in a fiscally responsible and transparent manner.
Mansfield ISD is committed to financial transparency. We embrace the values of accountability and transparency and view them as important tenets of ethical leadership, as well as legal compliance. We believe an open government is an accountable government. Therefore, our goal is to provide clear, consistent pictures of spending by sharing this information in a user-friendly format that helps taxpayers better understand how their tax dollars are spent.
This page is designed to provide our taxpayers with clear and relevant financial information. This site is continually evolving as new information and reports become available.
For information regarding MISD's property tax rates, please visit the Tax Rate Notification webpage.
Note: Some files are large and may take longer to open at slower connection speeds.
- GFOA Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- ASBO Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting
- ASBO Meritorious Budget Award
- Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Awards Traditional Finances Star
Financial Transparency Summary
- Efficiency Audit Report (fiscal year ending June 2020)
- All Governmental Funds Financial Summary Data
- All Governmental Funds Revenues & Expenditures Chart (five years)
- General Funds Financial Summary Data
- General Funds Revenues & Expenditures Chart (five years)
- Property Tax Rate per $100 Valuation (five years)
- Average Property Tax Revenue per Student (five years)
- Mansfield ISD Board Of Trustees' Contact Information
- Texas Comptroller Website
- Public Information Request
- Texas Public Information Act (Attorney General)
- Chapter 313