2023-24 Benefits Open Enrollment will be held July 17 – August 15, 2023. During annual enrollment, all employees are strongly encouraged to review and renew their benefits.
All benefits will be rolled over to match current (2022-23) benefits with the exception of Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Dependent Care. Employees currently enrolled in FSA and Dependent Care are required to re-enroll for the 2023-24 school term. These options do not roll over each year.
Insurance changes will NOT be allowed after the enrollment period ends unless there is a qualifying event. The plan year begins September 1, 2023.
What's New and What's Changed
Roth is being added as an option under the current 403(b) and 457 plans. The Telehealth plan will include unlimited behavioral health consultations with no additional fees. The new monthly rate increases to $12. At the beginning of the new plan year current sick leave bank members will be required to contribute one local leave day. For complete details on all plan year changes, view the links below:
- What's New in 2023 | MISD Benefits Overview
- Current Plan | 2022-23 TRS-ActiveCare Plan Highlights & Rates (ends Aug. 31, 2023)
- New Plan | 2023-24 TRS-ActiveCare Plan Highlights & Rates (starts Sept. 1, 2023)
Ready to Enroll?
Self-enroll on the Benefits Hub by following the instructions on the login page. (Go step-by-step until you reach the Congratulations page.)
Need help or have questions?
- Contact the FBS Call Center at 866-914-5202
- Starting July 17, the call center will be open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Calls are recorded and bilingual assistance is available.
- Get in-person enrollment assistance at the Dr. Vaszauskas Center for the Performing Arts (1110 W. Debbie Lane, Mansfield, TX 76063)
- July 24–27 and July 31–August 4 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Spanish assistance will be available on August 1.