Benefits Open Enrollment will be held July 12 - August 12, 2021. During annual enrollment, all employees are strongly encouraged to review and renew their benefits. Changes will NOT be allowed after the enrollment period ends.
What's New and What's Changed
Mansfield ISD's disability carrier will change from OneAmerica to The Hartford. The disability insurance combines the features of short-term and long-term disability into one plan for employees who cannot work due to a disabling illness, injury or pregnancy.
- TRS Activecare: What's New, What's Changing
- Current Plan | 2020-21 TRS-ActiveCare Plan Highlights & Rates (ends Aug. 31, 2021)
- New Plan | 2021-22 TRS-ActiveCare Plan Highlights & Rates (starts Sept. 1, 2021)
- NOTE: The rates indicated in the plan do not reflect the district’s contribution of $250.
Reminders: If you are enrolled in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), spending accounts do not roll over and you must re-enroll in the FSA each year.
Get Enrolled / Renew Your Benefits
Open enrollment for the 2021-22 school term is July 12 - August 12, 2021. (If you are a new hire and were employed after enrollment ends, benefits enrollment information will be emailed directly to you.)
Employees are welcome to make their benefits elections in one of four ways:
- Online at the Benefits Portal
- In-person at Legacy High School from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the following dates:
- July 26 - 29, 2021
- August 2 - 6, 2021
- NOTE: Spanish assistance available on July 29.
- Contact the call center at 866-914-5202
- Download the app. Text "FBS MISD" to 313131
The MISD Benefits department will also conduct a virtual enrollment presentation on Wednesday, July 19, 2021 at 10 a.m.