FMLA / Medical Leave
The Family Medical Leave Act entitles eligible employees to take up to 12 workweeks of unpaid, job-protected leave in a 12-month period for specified family and medical reasons, or for any “qualifying exigency” arising out of the fact that a covered military member is on active duty, or has been notified of an impending call or order to active duty, in support of a contingency operation.
The FMLA also allows an eligible employee who is a spouse, son, daughter, parent, or next of kin of a covered service member with a serious injury or illness up to a total of 26 workweeks of unpaid leave during a single 12-month period to care for the service member.
- FMLA Employee Rights & Responsibilities (en Español)
- FAQs - Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Request for Leave (FMLA)
- You're Having a Baby! Checklist
For questions regarding FMLA, contact:
- Benefits – firstname.lastname@example.org | 817-299-6356