Nomination Criteria & Form
Do you know an MISD athlete, coach, team or volunteer you feel fits the criteria below? Nominate them to be inducted into the Hall of Honor. (The 2021 deadline is Wednesday, August 4.)
NOTE: State Championship teams are automatically added to the Wall of Champions and will be recognized with an additional banquet at the ten-year anniversary of their State Championship.
Criteria for Nomination
- Athletic participation at one of the five high schools in Mansfield ISD.
- Must have been out of high school for at least 10 years.
- While athletic achievement is of prime importance, attainment of Mansfield ISD values during and post high school years will be taken into consideration.
- Other considerations may include but not limited to: individual/team accomplishments and balance between sports and academics.
- Must have made a significant contribution to Mansfield ISD athletics.
- Must have been out of coaching in MISD for at least 5 years or retired from education.
- Other considerations may include but not limited to: honors, peer recognition, and team accomplishments.
- Must have made a significant achievement representing MISD athletics.
- While athletic achievement is of prime importance, the team’s ability to represent the values of Mansfield ISD athletics in home or away events.
- Distinguished service to Mansfield ISD athletics to benefit the entire program such as: believes in the importance of athletics, in the development of character, and integrity of the student/athlete.
- Must have been out of service in MISD for at least 5 years
- Other considerations may include but not limited to: longevity, peer recognition, and support the vision of the athletic department.