Mansfield ISD has a variety of committees consisting of community members, parents, students and staff.
Committee members provide feedback to district administration and the Board of Trustees that involve decisions and activities directly impacting MISD students and schools. Visit the links below for information on the purpose, responsibilities, membership and timeline of our current board-approved committees.
2021-22 School Term
- Advanced Placement Council
- District of Innovation Advisory
- Districtwide Educational Improvement Council (DEIC)
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Advisory Council
- School Safety & Security
- Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC)
- Summit Feeder Pattern School of Choice
- Superintendent's Student Advisory Council (SAC)
- Technology Plan
NOTE: Charters, agendas and supporting documents are only provided for the current school term. For previous charters, visit the Committee Archives webpage.