Vision 2020, Mansfield ISD's strategic plan through 2021, defines the district’s mission, vision, core values, and guiding statements. It is meant to provide clear focus for improvement and drive the district to greater heights.
To inspire and educate students to be productive citizens.
A destination district committed to excellence.
- Students First
- Continuous Improvement
- Positive Relationships
- Students will read on level or higher by the beginning of the third grade and will remain on level or higher as an MISD student.
- Students will demonstrate mastery of Algebra I by the end of ninth grade.
- Students will graduate with 24+ college hours and/or industry certification or a certificate.
- Students will participate in an extra or co-curricular activity.
- Our parents and students will have choices with educational opportunities.