After the canvassing of votes at the called board meeting on May 14, Randall Canedy (Place 3), Raul Gonzalez (Place 4) and Karen Marcucci (Place 5) have all been re-elected for a three-year term expiring in May 2022.
Three seats on the Mansfield ISD Board of Trustees were up for re-election on May 4, 2019 - Place 3, Place 4 and Place 5.
Randall Canedy won Place 3 with 69 percent of the votes, Raul Gonzalez took Place 4 with 62 percent of the votes and Karen Marcucci took the majority in Place 5 with 73 percent of the votes.
Early Voting | April 22 - 30, 2019
The Early Voting schedule for the May 4 Joint General and Special Elections has been finalized. Early voting will run Monday, April 22 through Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
- Notice of the Election (Tarrant & Johnson County)
If you have any questions about the election, please contact Julie Moye, Coordinator of Board Operations, at Julie Moye@misdmail.org or 817-299-6382.
Election Day | Saturday, May 4, 2019
- Polling Locations (Tarrant County) - Tarrant County registered voters can vote at their precinct polling location from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Polling Locations (Johnson County) - Polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Registered voters residing in Johnson County, including all or part of Johnson County Precincts No. 7,8 and 35, which fall within the boundaries of the district will vote at the following location:
City of Mansfield City Hall
1200 E. Broad St.
Mansfield, TX 76063
Election Night (Unofficial Results)
- Tarrant County Results - Cumulative reports, an Election Night Reporting (ENR) Tool and Precinct-by-Precinct reports are available with updated results every 30-45 minutes as polling locations deliver results to counting stations.
- Johnson County Results - Election results will not be made available until Monday, May 6 in the form of an electronic document provided here.
The filing period for interested school board trustee candidates ended on Feb. 15, 2019 at 5 p.m. View the list of candidates and their applications below. Election Day is Saturday, May 4, 2019.
- Randall Canedy | Application
- Elija F. Muhammad | Application (Certificate of Withdrawal)
- Ifeanyi Ufondu | Application
- Karen Marcucci | Application
- Tania Sosa | Application (Certificate of Withdrawal)
- Frank Murray | Application
Please note, the dates/times of the candidate forums listed below are provided for informational purposes only. Forums are not sponsored or endorsed by Mansfield ISD.
- Historic West Mansfield Texas CDC Candidate Forum
Wednesday, April 3, 2019 | 7:00 p.m.
Bethlehem Baptist Church (1188 W Broad St, Mansfield, TX 76063)
- Southwest Republican Club Candidate Forum
Tuesday, April 9, 2019 | 6:30 p.m.
Spring Creek BBQ Mansfield (1724 Highway 287 North, Mansfield, TX 76063)
- Mira Lagos HOA Candidate Forum
Tuesday, April 9, 2019 | 8:30 p.m.
Mira Lagos HOA Clubhouse (3025 S Camino Lagos, Grand Prairie, TX 75054)
- Mansfield Area Chamber Candidate Forum
Thursday, April 18, 2019 | 11:30 a.m.
Walnut Creek Country Club (1151 Country Club Dr, Mansfield, TX 76063)
- Mansfield ISD Council of PTAs
Thursday, April 18, 2019 | 7:00 p.m.
Vernon Newsom Stadium - The Community Room (3700 E Broad St, Mansfield, TX 76063)