Mansfield ISD respects the copyright of those involved in creating and distributing copyrighted materials. It is the intent of Mansfield ISD that all faculty, staff and students abide by copyright and intellectual property requirements, and any incidental infringement is without the knowledge of Mansfield ISD.
If you believe that any student, staff or faculty has infringed the rights of a copyright owner, please contact the designated Mansfield ISD Copyright Agent (see contact information below). Given proper notice of any infringement, it is the policy of Mansfield ISD to remove or disable access to the material.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), to be effective, written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the Mansfield ISD Copyright Agent and include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Mansfield ISD Copyright Agent
Attn: Elizabeth Carmody
605 E. Broad Street, Mansfield, TX 76063