Fraud Hotline & Online Form
The Mansfield Independent School District is committed to the highest possible standards of ethical, moral and legal business conduct. We believe that our foundation is built on personal beliefs, integrity and respect. In line with this commitment and belief, the District has established an anonymous reporting hotline and online form.
The Hotline provides school district employees and citizens with a way to report suspected fraudulent activity by District employees, vendors, contractors, etc. Allegations reported over the Hotline are evaluated and investigated. It is intended to be used to report serious concerns or questionable actions that are:
- unethical or unlawful;
- may lead to incorrect financial reporting;
- are not in line with District policies and procedures; or
- otherwise amount to serious improper conduct.
Some common examples of unethical, illegal or unsafe activity include:
- Fraud, waste or abuse of resources
- Misuse of grant money
- Research fraud
- Conflicts of interest
- Procurement fraud
- Threats to personal safety
- Discrimination or harassment
Informants can remain anonymous. The Mansfield ISD "Whistleblower" Policy (DG-Legal) protects informants who report alleged wrongdoing or acts of fraud from retaliation by District Administrators or Employees.
How It Works
District employees and citizens can call the hotline or submit an online form. You may remain anonymous by not disclosing your name or you can ask that your identity be kept confidential. If you remain anonymous, please provide as much information as possible to perform an investigation (i.e. name of person(s) involved, date(s), time(s), etc.). The Internal Audit Department will conduct or arrange for an appropriate review or investigation.
- Employees and citizens can call the Hotline at 817-299-6302. You can leave a message on our Superintendent Office voice mail and remain anonymous or you can speak with someone Monday through Friday during regular business hours from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Employees and citizens can also use the Issues and Concerns form below to make an online submission.