Texas Public Schools Seminar | Monday, Nov. 6, 2017
Mansfield ISD is hosting a Texas Public Schools (TPS) Clear Choice for Education seminar to empower and equip public school educational leaders with the appropriate tools to inspire innovation in the classroom while teaching them to better market their school and district.
The TPS event will give attendees an opportunity to collaborate with and learn from superintendents, central office administrators and experts from around the state as they discuss best practices for public schools.
Date: Monday, Nov. 6, 2017
Time: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Mansfield ISD Center for the Performing Arts (1110 W. Debbie Lane, Mansfield, TX 76063)
Cost: $50 per person
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
- Dr. Kevin Brown, Superintendent of Alamo Heights ISD
- Scott Milder, Founder/CEO of Friends of Texas Public Schools
- Bill Gumbert, Managing Director at BOK Financial
- Marketing Your District
- Charter Schools: Myth vs. Reality
- Implementing Innovative Choices
- Telling the Great Story of Public Education
Have questions? Please contact Kimberly Looney at KimberlyLooney@misdmail.org or 817-299-6303.